Sunday 24 March 2013

Fancy feathers

I love a beauty buy and am really taken in by lipstick colours and nail polishes. I find that make up is a great way to update a look for the new season if you don't want to spend on clothes and nail art is certainly having its moment.


I was ecstatic to come across the new nails inc feather range, using tiny coloured strands to look like the quills of feathers. I love birds and cant resist a fluffy feather print. the packaging is very pretty and would look great on a dressing table. Colours are named after British cities and work really nicely with the existing nails inc range.








I've discovered that peaches and orangey tones of make up work well for my pale skin tone and fair hair and have been using peachy blushers and lip colours for about a year now so the sky blue and peach colour way was an obvious choice, it just so happens to be named Edinburgh too!

The best way to wear this polish is either to use it on top of a base colour such as a nude, peach and light blue or to build it up through two or more layers. The Edinburgh colour way looks great with gold jewellery and is a great option if adding a bit more oomph to a denim based outfit.

This is a good quality, fun product which is a welcome new addition to a saturated nail beauty market. I do think I was quite taken in by the girly marketing and the idea of incorporating birds and feathers into my look but I guess that's what the brand have set out to achieve.










No comments:

Post a Comment