Tuesday 5 March 2013

White and gold - whold

The sun may be shining but it is definitely chilly outside. I know this having just spent an hour lounging in the meadows with grazia and coffee, trying not to let my teeth chatter too loudly or spill said coffee by clutching it too tightly to absorb the hear.

Todays weather has taught me a lesson which I had temporarily forgot, it is only warm enough for summer dressing in May. I therefore have to re-model my fashion options over the next few weeks. My favourite way to freshen up my winter clothes to blend with Spring sunshine had always been by accessorising.

My choice today was a combination of white and gold which is pretty obvious from the title. White is a huge a
trend for SS13, with brands including Celine, Balenciaga, Calvin Klein and Philip Lim using it as a focal point of their collections. I wasn't ready to make the jump into pure crisp white just yet, although I do have some treats lurking in my wardrobe for when the day arrives....



No comments:

Post a Comment