Friday 15 June 2012

Another day off, another rainy day! To cure my cravings for some colour in my life I popped into Topshop and picked up this 'fruit salad' inspired top which took me back to my childhood and the excitement of choosing 20 penny sweeties, bought with my pocket money.




The top actually has orange sleeves which you can't really see in the picture. I will probably wear this with my Suki black lace jeans and some very high shoes. The shape of this top is great for making an outfit a little bit more demure for drinks with friends or supper with friends.

My jaunt took me past the new Olympic rings on the mound which do look incredible.It's really nice to have some colour on the mound and an installation in the 'Christmas tree' space.  I missed the Edinburgh link in the torch relay and Emeli Sande performance which I'm a bit gutted about, though there is a lot happening in the city at the moment to keep me occupied.

The Edinburgh International Film festival begins next week and part of the warm up is the outdoor screening of some classic films in St Andrews Square over the weekend. I would love to see breakfast at Tiffanys which is showing tomorrow at lunch time (popcorn for lunch, yes please), lets hope that the weather brightens up a bit. I'm going to have a proper look at the film guide this afternoon and narrow down the options, there are loads of amazing looking film, including international films from Japan, Denmark and Argentina to name a few....







No comments:

Post a Comment