Monday 22 February 2010

So today has been rather lovely, one of those icy dry days with orangey sun. I went for a stroll through the city (Edinburgh) with C today. Clearly didn't wrap up in enough layers, particuarly on my feet! My Filippa K leather gold zip gloves certainly came in handy (gettit?) as did a 'borrowed check scarf' courtesy of a man friend.

Stopped off for a latte in the uber chilled and trendy 'Under the Stairs' bar which was completely deserted. I love the random chairs and sofas upholstered in mustards, greys and olivey colours as well as the rainbow fish and bric-a-brack style tables and chairs. Was inspirational but didn't help me in my search for the perfect bedroom colours.

Trecked down to habitat via the castle from the grassmarket, the city looked so beautiful, it's as though the cold air is a veil which alters the appearance of the buildings and plants. Anyway, habitat colours were pretty bold but did come accross a mink, mustard and aubergine collective which got me thinking.

Having some sorreen and butter now looking at the purpley hills at blackford. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment