Thursday 12 July 2012

So having spent the last two weeks of all the spare time which I have had painting I now feel like I have been reunited with my old friend, the blog!! Over the last few weeks I've been a bit obsessed with decorating which means painting clothes so I've been spending quite a few lunch breaks in topshop and planning outfits in my head. I've been really inspired by neon colour integrated with neutrals and have been pinning interiors and outfits on my overflowing pinterest boards! I found these pretty earings in H+M, they're very similar to the type of thing which I would usually choose to wear and look great with a low dishevelled bun!


According to a reliable source these have appeared as Grazia magazines top must have this week, what can I say...

No comments:

Post a Comment